1. Please refer to the instructions issued in the Notification released by the Postal Directorate [DE Section] vide letter F. No. A-34012/03/2018-DE dated 9th September, 2019.
2. As per Para 2 of the Notification, applications are invited from Willing and Eligible applicants through Online in the link mentioned below:
3. It was also mentioned in the notification that hard copy of the application duly signed by the applicant has to be sent to parent office. For APS candidates, hard copy of the application duly verified by the authority is required to be sent to the concerned Circle Office.
Procedure for applying through Online IP application website:
1. Registration is compulsory through the web site mentioned below for the candidates applying for the Inspector Posts Examination.
2. Preferred browser is Google Chrome in Desktop Computer for the Website.
3. Candidate has to click on Register Button for proceeding to Registration. In the Registration form, candidate has to furnish the details of Name, Valid email ID, Mobile Number, Password of his choice for login and a security Question with Answer for the purpose of Forgot Password option etc.,
4. Once Registration is successful, message will be displayed to the user with the needful instructions.
5. For the purpose of Login, user has to check their mail box and Click on the Link sent to their registered mail ID.
6. On successful validation, user is able to Login to the Website through the above url for applying to the Inspector Posts Examination.
7. For Log In, user has to enter their eMail ID as user name and the password mentioned the time of registration.
8. After Log In, user can submit his application for Inspector Posts Examination.
9. All the fields which are marked with (*) are mandatory fields.
10. Before filling up of the application, user has to keep his Photo and Signature ready in JPEG format for uploading. Size of photo and Signature should be below 100 KB.
11. While entering the details in the form, form will reload multiple times to fetch the required fields. Please wait for the process to complete while filing the form.
12. After selection of No. of chances already availed field, application will calculate the eligibility of the candidate for the examination.
13. After filling up of the form, uploading the photo, Signature, entering of Captcha etc., user has to click on SAVE button to cross check the data entered with photo, Signature uploaded.
14. After cross checking the data, User has to click on “Final Submit” button to submit the application. No modifications can be done after final submission.
15. If any correction is required to the data, user can click on “Cancel” button and do the changes to the fields. After correcting the details user has to click on SAVE button and Final Submit button to submit the application successfully.
16. User has been provided with option to print the application immediately after “Final Submission”. User has to print the application and sign it before sending the same to their parent office/controlling Unit.
17. Options have been provided to the user to Change Password, Download/Print the application submitted etc., at any point of time