To view please Click Here. ( 11 Pages)
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Consolidated Guidelines Regarding Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees.
To view please Click Here. ( 11 Pages)
!! Full procedure to activate IndiaPost mobile banking !!
Step 01 : first complete all formalities like mobile banking register and form used for it ( @Post Office SB Counter )
Step 02 : update CIF with Aadhar, PAN, mobile ,email id, mother name, click on yes for internet banking, mobile banking both
Step 03 : verify CIF modification from supervisor
Step 04 : next day mobile banking for CIF will be activated
Step 05 : download latest version of mobile banking app of DOP from Google play
Step 06 : in login screen you will see user id and MPIN screen .leave these fields blank and click on activate
Step 07 ;: you will see a new screen
User id : enter your CIF id
Date of birth : dd-mm-yyyy
Mobile number: your registered mobile number
CIF id : YOUR CIF id
Step 08 : click on submit and 4 digit OTP will come to your mobile number .enter that OTP and next then you will be asked to set 4 digit MPIN
Step 09 : after setting MPIN click on submit
Now you are ready for login in DOP mobile banking app
User id : your CIF id
Mpin : 4 digit code that is set by you
Enjoy DOP mobile banking app
Mobile Application Link below
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019
Group Wise Post Details:
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Group A-Not Exceeding 30 years
Group B-Not Exceeding 30 years,20-30 years,18-30 years
Group C-18-27 years
Group D-18-27 years,20-27 years
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 27-11-2019 (17:00). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 29-11-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 27-11-2019 (17:00).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Tier-I, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 Exam
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 22-10-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2019
Last date for receipt of application: 25-11-2019 (17:00)
Last date for making online fee payment: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-11-2019
Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
Union Cabinet approves revival plan of BSNL and MTNL and in-principle merger of the two
Spectrum of 4G to be allocated to the Telecom PSEs
Funding through capital infusion of over Rs 20,000 Crore
Sovereign guarantee for long term bonds of Rs 15,000 Crore
Union Government to bear cost of attractive VRS
23 OCT 2019
The Union Cabinet today approved the proposal for revival of BSNL and MTNL by administrative allotment of spectrum for 4G services, debt restructuring by raising of bonds with sovereign guarantee, reducing employee costs, monetisation of assets and in-principle approval of merger of BSNL & MTNL.
The following was approved by the cabinet:-
- Administrative allotment of spectrum for 4G services to BSNL and MTNL so as to enable these PSUs to provide broadband and other data services. The said Spectrum will be funded by the Government of India by capital infusion in these PSUs at a value of Rs 20,140 Cr in addition; the GST amount of Rs 3,674 Cr to this spectrum value will also be borne by the Government of India through Budgetary resources. By using this spectrum allotment, BSNL and MTNL will be able to deliver 4G services, compete in the market and provide high speed data using their vast network including in rural areas.
- BSNL and MTNL will also raise long-term bonds of Rs 15,000 Cr for which sovereign guarantee will be provided by the Government of India (GoI). With the said resources, BSNL and MTNL will restructure their existing debt and also partly meet CAPEX, OPEX and other requirements.
- BSNL and MTNL will also offer Voluntary Retirement to their employees, aged 50 years and above through attractive Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS), the cost of which will be borne by the Government of India through budgetary support. The ex-gratia component of VRS will require Rs. 17,169 Cr in addition, GoI will be meeting the cost towards Pension, Gratuity and Commutation. Details of the scheme will be finalised by BSNL/MTNL.
- BSNL and MTNL will monetise their assets so as to raise resources for retiring debt, servicing of bonds, network upgradation, expansion and meeting the operational fund requirements.
- In-principle merger of BSNL and MTNL
It is expected that with the implementation of said revival plan, BSNL and MTNL will be able to provide reliable and quality services through its robust telecommunication network throughout the country including rural and remote areas.
Source : PIB