Welcome to the official blog of AIPSA. This blog is meant for use by members of All India Postal Stenographers' Association******E-mail: email@example.com
================ Blog maintained by : P. Radhamohan Nair, Private Secretary to Post Master General, (Retired) Northern Region, Calicut, Kerala Circle=================
Friday, April 13, 2018
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 11th April, 2018
It is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.6% (Seven point six per cent) w.e.f. 1st April, 2018 to 30th June, 2018. This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st April, 2018. The funds concerned are:—
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi 110 067
Dated: 3rd April, 2018
Subject: Child Care Leave (CCL) — Clarification Reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DoP”Ls O.M. No.21011/08/2013- Estt.(AL), dated 25.03.2013 and to say that references have been received with regard to leaving Head Quarters/Station while on CCL and availing LTC during CCL.
2. In this regard, it is has now been decided that:
(i) An employee on CCL may be permitted to leave headquarters with the prior approval of appropriate competent authority.
(ii) LTC may be availed while an employee is on CCL.
(iii) An employee on CCL may proceed on foreign travel provided clearances from appropriate competent authorities are taken in advance.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India