Wednesday, February 28, 2018
“Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalaya for the Academic Year 2018-19 will commence from 01.03.2018 at 8:00 AM to 19.03.2013 upto 4:00 PM”
Kendriva Vidvalava Sangathan (HQ)
Admission Notice : 2018-19
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalaya for the Academic Year 2018-19 will commence from 01.03.2018 at 8:00 AM to 19.03.2013 upto 4:00 PM and for Class II and above from 02.04.2018 at 8:00 AM to 09.04.2018 upto 4:00 PM. The Admission details can be obtained at http://kvadmissiononline2018.in
Registration for Class II and above except Class XI will be done only if Vacancies exist. For Class XI, application forms will be issued immediately after the declaration of Class X results, subject to availability of Vacancies in the Vidyalayas.
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2013. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines available on the website (www.kvsangathao.nic.in) For further details, parents may contact the Principal of nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Aadhaar, the 12-digit unique identity number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), is mandatory and can be issued to everyone including children. A child’s school ID – the photo ID issued by a recognised educational institution – can also be used for his or her Aadhaar enrolment. This was said by the UIDAI on microblogging site Twitter. The child’s school ID will serve as an identity proof for Aadhaar enrolment, said the UIDAI, also the issuer of Aadhaar card. Also, the UIDAI recently introduced a blue-coloured ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card for children below the age of five years.
How to get an Aadhaar card for a child, according to the UIDAI website – uidai.gov.in:
1. Visit the enrolment centre with child’s birth certificate and the school’s identity card and fill the enrolment form.
2. One of the parents must also provide their Aadhaar card number for the authentication purpose. It is necessary to provide the Aadhaar card of one of the parents when enrolling for child’s Aadhaar card, according to the UIDAI.
3. Provide a mobile number that you wish to register with the Aadhaar card.
4. Biometrics are not recorded for children before five years of age. Once the child crosses the age of five years, his or her biometrics details – through iris and fingerprint scans – need to be updated. If the child’s age is more than five years, biometrics will also be recorded. The child’s fingerprint and iris scans as well as photograph will be taken at the Aadhaar enrolment centre (also known as ‘Aadhaar Kendra’). These details will be updated again when the child turns 15.
5. After confirmation, collect the acknowledgement slip. Once the verification process is completed, an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number. Within 60 days of receiving this message, the Aadhaar card number will be issued.
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) July 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions. For More details please read Official Notification.
i) Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years as on 01.07.2018
ii) Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.