Welcome to the official blog of AIPSA. This blog is meant for use by members of All India Postal Stenographers' Association******E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
================ Blog maintained by : P. Radhamohan Nair, Private Secretary to Post Master General, (Retired) Northern Region, Calicut, Kerala Circle=================
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Transfers/Postings/Re-allotments in the Senior Time Scale (STS) / Junior Time Scale (JTS) of the Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Group 'A'
1. Minimum 3 times deposit free in your account, After more then 3 times deposit you will pay 50/- per deposit.
2. Minimum 5000/- balance maintain in metro city branch account holder.
3. Minimum 3000/- balance maintain in city/town branch account holder
4. Minimum 2000/- balance maintain in semi urban area branch account holder.
5. Minimum 1000/- balance maintain in villages branch account holder
6. If you not maintain minimum amount in your account you will pay up to 200/- + extra surcharge.(depending on how many days)
7. SBI ATM free for 5 times use, after 5 times you will pay 10/- per transactions.
8. Other bank ATM free for 3 times use, after 3 times you will pay 20/- per transactions.
9. Unlimited SBI ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account.
10. Unlimited SBI & OTHER BANK ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 100000/- in your SBI savings account
11. 15/- SMS charge you will pay after 3 months, (SMS charge free, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account)