Welcome to the official blog of AIPSA. This blog is meant for use by members of All India Postal Stenographers' Association******E-mail: email@example.com
================ Blog maintained by : P. Radhamohan Nair, Private Secretary to Post Master General, (Retired) Northern Region, Calicut, Kerala Circle=================
Monday, March 13, 2017
Agents can not act as an messenger of a depositor for the purpose of withdrawal from his/her savings bank account
06/2007 - Subject :- Acting of SAS/MPKBY/PPF agents as an agent or messenger of the depositor for the purpose of withdrawal of money in various saving schemes.
15- Subject:- Closure/Premature closure of accounts- revision of format of account closure form SB-7A regarding.
No Cash Payment should be given to the Messenger at the time of Premature Closure / Closure of an account
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAY
New Delhi, dated 22.02.2017
The General Managers/CAOs(R)
All Zonal Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to deaf and dumb employees of Railways.
In supersession of Railway Board’s letter of even number dt. 19.03.2014 (RBE No.28/2014) regarding admissibility of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to employees who are deaf and dumb, it is stated that the matter has been re-examined and it has been decided with the approval of competent Authority that Transport Allowance at double the normal rates is admissible to Hearing Impaired employees also in addition to employees who are both deaf and Dumb.
2. Transport Allowance at double the normal rates would be admissible to the ‘Hearing Impaired employees having loss, of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversation range of frequencies’ as per persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, protection of Rights and Full participation) Act, 1995.
3. The admissibility of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to above categories of employees is subject to recommendation of the Head of ENT Department of a Railway or Government Civil Hospital and fulfilment of other conditions applicable in respect of other disabilities mentioned in Railway Board’s letter No.F(E)I-78/AL7/5, dated 23.10.2978 read with Board’s letter dated 12.09.2008 (RBE No.111/2008).
4. These orders would be effective from 19.02.2014.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railway.
6. Hindi version is enclosed.