Monday, August 01, 2016
This is regarding regularizing email communications between various levels in the Indiapost VPN network. Towards implementation of the Technology Policy, the following email policy is proposed to be adopted, from 1st September 2016.
- Email from India post email ID to all other emails are to be allowed in the Indiapost VPN Network
- Emails from any other emails to India post mail ID is to be allowed
- Emails of all other email service providers like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail etc will not be allowed to open in India post VPN Network
Email IDS have been provided to all offices in the country.
- All official designations (Officers) up to Sub-Divisions have already been created and communicated
- Email IDs to offices in 10 Circles, up to Single handed SPMs completed
- Email IDs to all offices in Kerala, Rajasthan and Delhi circles would be circulated by 10thAugust 2016
- Email IDs to all offices in Maharashtra, Gujrat, Tamilnadu, Andhra pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Punjab Circle would be circulated by 15th August 2016.
Hence, all officials at all levels should be informed and educated to use India post email ID for all correspondences. The email communications between circles, regions, divisions and post offices including the system administrators should be strictly implemented to use India post mail IDs alone.
This may kindly be circulated to all concerned to prepare them for using Indiapost email, as access to all other mail services would be stopped from 1st September 2016 in our network.
(V M Sakthivelu)
Deputy Director CEPT
Promotion to the grade of Director General Postal Services in the Department of Posts - order date 29.07.2016
Shri Ashutosh Tripati (IPoS-1981 batch) Member (P) is promoted to Director General, Postal Services. To view order, please CLICK HERE.
Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission- Fixation of pay and Payment of arrears – instructions Regarding
Source : www. employmentnews.gov.in/