Welcome to the official blog of AIPSA. This blog is meant for use by members of All India Postal Stenographers' Association******E-mail: email@example.com
================== Blog maintained by : P. Radhamohan Nair, Retired Private Secretary to Post Master General, Northern Region, Calicut, Kerala Circle===================
Friday, July 01, 2016
Cabinet decisions on Implementation of the recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Has the 7th CPC recommendation fully accepted?
Yes, it has been approved by the cabinet on 29th June 2016.
- Did Cabinet approve for the employees request of changing minimum wages?
No, the 7th CPC recommendation will be implemented (Rs.18000/-)
- What is the Fitment Factor used in Pay Matrix?
A fitment factor of 2.57 will be applied across all Levels in the Pay Matrices.
- When will I get my arrears?
All arrears including pensioner will be paid during this financial year (2016-17) itself.
- What would be Rate of increment?
Rate of increment has been retained at 3 %. This will benefit the employees in future on account of higher basic pay as the annual increments that they earn in future will be 2.57 times than at present.
- What would be the current House Building Advance?
The ceiling of House Building Advance from Rs.7.50 lakh to 25 lakh,
- What would be my current Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme (CGEGIS)?
It will stay at the existing rate of Rs.30, Rs.60 & Rs.120/- for Group C, B & A respectively.
- Has the old allowance has been abolished?
Currently No (June’2016). Existing will continue and after 4 month’s there may be changes.
- What would be the HRA Percentage after Cabinet Decision?
HRA would be at the rate of 30, 20 & 10 percentage and after 4 month’s there may be changes.
- What’s the status of NPS Implementation?
Cabinet decided to form two separate committee for looking into the issues.
- Has there been any changes in Defence Pay Matrix?
Yes, there has been changes in 13A (Brigadier), Level 12A (Lieutenant Colonel), 13 (Colonel) and 13A (Brigadier).
- Will there be any changes in Military Service Pay?
Yes, Rates of Military Service Pay revised from Rs. 1000, 2000, 4200 & 6000 to 3600, 5200, 10800 & 15500 respectively for various categories of Defence Forces personnel.
- For pension, what would be multiplication factor?
2.57 would be the factor to determine the pension and will be reviewed after 4 months.