02. To incorporate AIPSA in the National JCM like Central Secretariate Stenographers cadre.
03. To include Private Secretary cadre for eligibility for bonus, the GP and PB of the said cadre is equivalent to HSG I, HSG II, Grade.II/Grade I Stenographers cadre in the Department of Posts.
04. To permit Stenographers to sit for limited departmental exam in subordinate offices like the Stenographers working in CSSS cadre.
05. To permit Stenographers to appear for PS Gr.B examinations.
06. To create Private Secretary/PA posts for the newly created 15 posts of SAG and 14 posts of JAG officers during 5th IPS cadre review vide DTE letter no.33-12001-PE.II dt.24.5.07 and 27.7.07.
07. To implement the Arbitration Award with regard to treatment of advance increments of Stenographers which was lying pending since 14.8.1990. The arbitration award was given in favour of Stenographers but the issue is yet to be settled.
08. To reimburse newspaper/telephone charges to Stenographers right from Gr.II cadre onwards.
09. To fill all the vacant posts of Stenographers in the Department of Posts.
10. To prepare and release All India list of Stenographers, PS and Sr. PS showing DOB, caste, date of entry in the service, data of entry into various Grades etc. This is very important since the Stenographers can understand their promotional scopes at the appropriate time.
11. To change nomenclature of Stenographers as proposed by the 6th CPC.
12. To impart all types of departmental trainings to Stengoraphers cadre also.